Family Practice and Occupational Services
At Houston Medical Group, we strive to provide our patients with quality healthcare services and make it convenient to see your doctor. Our Family Practice doctors are available at multiple locations, enabling you to choose one close to your home or work.
Our physicians at Houston Medical specialize in the supervision of patients 13 years of age and older. Our physician deals with the diagnosing and treating of illnesses not requiring surgery. They not only provide services for illnesses, but also provide routine physicals and general care for both male and female adult patients.
In the event a diagnosis is made which requires that the patient be referred to a specialist, our Family Practice physician's office will start the paper work and track the process of the referral. Patients will be contacted by the referred physician's office to schedule an appointment.
Houston Medical Group is committed to serving those in the community with all types of general medical conditions. Not only do we treat patients with common illnesses but we also treat those with sports injuries, workers compensation injuries, auto injuries, and injuries may vary from back strain and carpal tunnel to pulled ligaments. Whatever your condition may be, we are delicate to assist you and your family in getting on the right track to recovery.
We are pleased to offer the following services:
• Preventive Care
• Physical Exams
• Executive Physical
• Allergy Treatment
• High Blood Pressure
• Diabetes Care
• Arthritis Care
• Trigger Point Injection
Our Occupational Services include:
• Complete Lab Services
• Pre-Employment Physicals
• Pulmonary Function Testing
Treatment of Minor Illnesses and Injuries
• We treat routine, non-emergency conditions to alleviate pain and discomfort, promote recovery and rule out the possibility of a serious illness.
• We provide routine physicals and screenings that are important for both prevention and early intervention.
Management of Chronic Conditions
• Our medical team is skilled at working with chronic conditions that require ongoing monitoring and management including high blood pressure, diabetes and elevated cholesterol levels.
• We are comfortable treating an array of conditions associated with aging and our support staff can assist with determining Medicare eligibility.